Exciting update!!! After hours and HOURS of negotiations, mainly because Turtle is a stickler for the details and FD likes the sound of her own voice, we have finally agreed on the final categories for Pumpkin Smackdown 2013:
1. Grand Winner of Pumpkin Smackdown 2013
2. Best Expression in Show
3. Lamest Pumpkin
4. Best Infertility/Fertility Pumpkin Award
5. WTF Award
6. Almost Won Award
I know, I know, pretty exciting hey? We have had some excellento entries already so I’d get cracking if I were you (which I am; my pumpkin party is this weekend). As if things couldn’t get anymore exciting, as well as Magical Surprise Japanese Prizes we may also have some small prizes for the other categories. Oh yeah, wanna win now don’t you?
Good luck guys. I am extremely excited to see what the next week brings us.
Yours, covered in bits of smackdown pumpkin excitement,
A rules reminder if you wanna join:
1. You have to carve a pumpkin/s. You can use a knife, or a drill or any power tool you see fit.
2. You have to either email me or tweet either myself (@barren_betty) or FD (@fertility_doll) with your final presentation, or post it on your blog and make us definitely aware of it so that you can be included in the final judging. I’m not saying we don’t both read all blogs all the time, but FD can sometimes be a bit lax.
3. All submissions must be submitted by 31st October, 5pm at my standard time.
4. They must be worse than mine or we aren’t friends anymore. I am very competitive.
5. The prize is glory and honour AND MAGICAL SURPRISE PRIZES ALL THE WAY FROM JAPAN! (plus minor bonus prizes for runners up).